- The right person will enjoy meeting people and talking about our lovely products.
- Computer skills and administrative experience are desirable .
- An opportunity to contribute to promoting the shop as part of our team.
- Spoken Welsh an advantage.
Terms of the job
- Required to work Saturdays.
- Working day is 7.5 hours, including at least 10am – 5pm, which are the shop opening hours.
- Pay is an hourly rate of at least the national minimum wage.
- Responsibility for running the front of shop through the day, with looking after customers the priority. You will be the 'face' of Fair Do's/Siopa Teg to the public.
- Opening and closing the shop, dealing with the day's takings.
- Checking money and paperwork brought in by sale or return 'reps'.
- Keeping the shop shelves well stocked.
- Administrative tasks as required.
- Planning and organising events in the shop eg food tastings.
Due to our staff holidays, we have to work to a tight deadline. Applications by email to Jan Tucker at email@example.com to arrive by Sunday 16th August, with interviews the week beginning 24th August. The successful candidate will start work on Saturday 5th September.
Please could applicants send a CV, two references, and a short paragraph explaining why they would like to work at Fair Do's.
For further information, please phone the shop on 029 2022 2066.